- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How do we protect your personal information?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email and contact forms.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Process your feedback, messages and contact inquiries and reply if necessary.
- Provide customer service.
- Improve our products and services.
- Detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
How do we store your data?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the services or products you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
How do we protect your personal information?
We use secure server software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Furthermore, our employees and third party service providers have access to your non-public personal information only on a “need to know” basis. We follow industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to file a request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request the correction of your personal data you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the completion of your personal data you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request transfer of the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
The right to withdraw – You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in a case of any consent-based processing of your personal data without affecting the lawfulnewss of processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us