Hong Kong coach driver charged over Shenzhen Bay Bridge crash

Feb 16, 2026 | INVESTING

A Hong Kong coach driver has been charged after his vehicle crashed on the Shenzhen Bay Bridge, leaving 17 passengers with minor injuries on Sunday.
Hong Kong police said on Monday that the man, surnamed Lee, 63, had been charged with dangerous driving causing grievous bodily harm.
Police said the bus had been travelling along the bridge towards Hong Kong shortly before 2pm on Sunday when it ran into the railings.

Emergency services were immediately dispatched to the scene and confirmed that…

Read More

Pin It on Pinterest