Mother, daughter escape unscathed after heater sparks blaze in their Hong Kong flat

Feb 24, 2022 | INVESTING

A woman and her teenage daughter managed to escape unscathed after an electric heater sparked a predawn blaze in their Hong Kong public housing flat on Thursday.The pair, aged 47 and 15, were among about 200 residents who fled Chui Kwai House at Kwai Chung Estate after the fire broke out in the 33rd-floor flat at 4.41am.Police received multiple calls for assistance from the scene, and 11 fire engines and one ambulance were deployed, according to the Fire Services Department.An online video and…

Read More

Pin It on Pinterest