Firefighters rescue Hong Kong man from flames as faulty refrigerator starts blaze, forces 100 to evacuate building

Jan 18, 2021 | INVESTING

Firefighters pulled an unconscious man from a burning flat in northern Hong Kong on Monday after a refrigerator burst into flames just before daybreak, leading to about 100 residents evacuating the building.Emergency personnel were called to Lung Mun Oasis – a private housing estate on Lung Mun Road in Tuen Mun – after the fire erupted in the 16th-floor flat of Block 10 soon after 5.30am.The unit’s 32-year-old tenant was found unconscious at the scene and rescued by firefighters, according to…

Read More

Pin It on Pinterest